Sunday, November 16, 2008

BLACK OR WHAT or a SHADE of GRAY?

WHEN YOU LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW --WHAT ARE YOU SEEING?

EVERYONE has a take on things and agreeably so. BUT DO WE have a say in our life over many things anymore and is it getting worse?


I want to know what you think before I comment individually or in masse. PLEASE-Tell me why your so excited or maybe fearful and about what issues the most. There are many changes going on and very quickly..Maybe we can all help each other keep up and remember to send everyone on your email list that is in your opinion --"concerned about America, it's communities, and it's people, and it's historic way of life"

Let's spread this conversation and occasional opinion pieces to everyone we care about! I am going to make my blog evolve into one with occasional guest opinions and topics that would be of "GREAT VALUE" to all patriotic Americans.


I would like to see my voice just focus on what can help!
Let's get started!!!!!!
I am always going to end with a quote...
I repeat-"Let's get this started today!" 2012 will be here before you know it!

No comments: