Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We Will Be Missing For a Few Days....

Time to get my bearings after this emotional change over in our Nations political direction... it may be more a revolution than we know at this point...
Granted ..knowing so much about the negative aspects of this Mr Obama I have not given the Devil his due. He is a "historic figure for Blacks" or should I say half-blacks. I have mistakenly now not given them their moment and after last night I forgot what a great thing this must be for them....Truly it may be touching for them.
After the victory speech last night in which Barry started to channel MLK I became even more cynical and frustrated. That is not what the masses of supporters were thinking about early on and still isn't.. but the minorities may get it. But college students and white women? Union workers? Elderly? Jewish folks?
Truman Democrats? Cmon people! You blew it! You Screwed US!!!!!
This wasn't a referendum on civil rights was it? In fact after hearing Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama tell them that "We all will have to sacrifice.." they did have a moment of consciousness reappear. He is not the Messiah as many will find out. He he a deceiver and a shrewd but hateful man. He is for CHANGE alright. Just wait!!!!!!!!!
We will talk more about those changes after my break to rest my many many brain cells that have been burning extra hours thinking these events over daily...
We are not in for a good few years and whatever may come...
I must prepare a plan...for my family and my friends.... I advise you to do the same...
WORDS MAY COME AND GO... but this event will CHANGE the stakes!

No comments: