Sunday, January 11, 2009

COMPASSION FATIGUE!

I just read an article that mentioned that term and thought it would represent a great title for today. I know the feeling and wonder if you might also. I saw it again when I read and saw some of the articles appearing in the media these last few days about the Palestinian plight. Of course it is all skewed to appear that the Jewish people are ALL at fault about this situation. Look for some awful photos and exposes about the protests going on in so many countries and how violent they are. The Muslims are swarming the streets and spewing such hate and death threats against the Jewish people...and US! See Blog Posts from ATLAS SHRUGGED Blog linked on my left...

Anyone and I repeat anyone who thinks that some sort of empathy is in order for these people is way off base and terribly ignorant. The Muslim extremists are ready to tear one country after another apart. Read some of DAVID PRYCE-JONES and Mark Steyn pieces on National Review Online. Also I will have a piece posted here tomorrow from another expert.

my thoughts...

Compassion Fatigue

Terrorists..Please come here and slaughter Americans in their offices, in our shopping malls and in their homes, and please oh please slit their throat and cut their heads off!

We embrace you, we will hug you and while we do it ..please stick a knife in our backs.

You see that soliloquy by Richard Gere at the actors awards hoopla allowed him an such huge audience that he believes that we just need a group hug with all these bastard terrorists and while the whole country watched TV in awe of his hope and probably nodded their ignorant heads in approval!
Why can't we be friends--Why can't we be friends?

You see I have NO compasssion for a people who have had hundreds of years and even a ton of years after and if they were occupied by civilized types from another country. I have been stricken with a intelligent sort of apathy for most of my adult life. I see things and say why can't you or your people? I see things and say why blame us or them or me or ANYBODY! I see things and say why not use your heads and YOU- not me must get along and do the best you can! Its all back to self reliance and responsibility again. The Palestinians and backward nations always blame the USA or Israel or someone else that may apply.

Why haven't they got it? It wasn't religion. It wasn't money. There have been given gazillions around the world in aid from the UN and the USA-well that's the USA and USA I guess since we are most of that corrupt establishments budget. And speaking of which we better prepare for the worst as the EU goes Sharia law or Muslim leaning in the next few years or less!

What is it? Can someone tell me?

And as for us real terrorists and biggest bastards here in the USA... What is it that you hate about our country? Is it some of you hate we are too Christian and moral? Is it by some of you that we are controlled by the Jewish people? Is it the Godless culture portrayed on TV and the movies and video games?

What is it? The Christianity or Jewishness or the Godlessness? Give me a break!!!!

It is that no where on sweet Mother Earth have you ever seen such a hodge podge and melting pot do so darn well and be so darn successful and be so prosperous in just a SHORT time?
Is that it you terrorists? Or is really that you want to take over the whole darn planet?


Here take this advice....

Get busy and grow up!

I have no compassion for your ignorance or love of feudalism! Not a bit! None! Notta!

Or your Religious beliefs...!

Leave us the Hell alone!!!

No comments: