Sunday, July 26, 2009

I PROFILE ALL THE TIME...

we're only human..

It's all part of how our brain works..we make judgements .. That's why we are told "first impressions" are important and they happen in a very short time frame.
I look ..I assess..I judge...
Not that it means diddly squat because 90% of the time it remains private and just part of my thinking to myself.
NOW as for the "Racial" incident commented on by NObama the other day..
He is experiencing lower approval ratings and what better time than to shore up the brother and sister vote! This precludes the fact that he had a white mother. Half-black.
Also Professor of black studies... Hmmm.. what do you expect? He is also
looking for PR...And he got it... FREE NATIONAL EXPOSURE! With a TV special coming up..not that he could of figured that all out for publicity..
So we got two reinforcements for the price of one.
No profiling was done.. Sgt Crowley just didn't know what he was being suckered into otherwise he would of stayed in the squad car..!
Here is the great Mark Steyn..
" A black president, a black governor, and a black mayor all agree with a black Harvard professor that he was racially profiled by a white-Latino-black police team, headed by a cop who teaches courses in how to avoid racial profiling. "
an aside to this..I was just listening to a national radio broadcast out of Chicago..and one caller said that what he likes about Nobama is just like Mayor Daley...They say what is on their mind when you ask them a question and they don't try to duck for cover..you get what you pay for..
Two things...
That just great! We do have someone like Daley and have a crapload along other bogus qualities to go with it..
And go look at my entry picture on a blog post before the election when I had a picture of Nobama , Daley and former Guvner Blog all with sh_t eating grins on their faces... Three of a kind I say! Only one is going to be in office in 3 more years!

No comments: