Saturday, February 6, 2010

Coming to a city near YOU!

(circa Katrina)
AT THE RATE WE'RE GOING...someday!


In the next few weeks and only because it is unpaid research. I don't have a staff of helpers! If you can submit some back-up material SUPER!

I will attempt to write and show great references to a number of points about the following KEY areas in the future of our country!

Maybe at the start I will let you in on my background in pieces as we go through all of this --though it is not as important as WHAT I write about!

These are the topics! Or the BIG FRAUDS as I call them!

Climategate Fraud
(Green Progressive Movements the UN and who and what is behind it!!!!!)

Healthcare Fraud
(It's all about the control and maybe a bit of Eugenics thrown in?)

Economic Fraud
(Search and Destroy and root out evil capitalism)

Hopefully you can share this spot with others and spread the wealth of knowledge I have accumulated. It took so much time and energy but it keeps me going as they say!

There is ALWAYS an opposite viewpoint and if you want to comment or start a discussion in the comments section. I will not prevent that string of discussion from running it's course!!!!
Feel free to let me know WHAT YOU think in those comments!

Lastly..

Take the time to look here and read ALL my first posts as they were right on!
AND bookmark this page!

great link..says it all from the TEA PARTY!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=124326

No comments: