Thursday, January 15, 2009

LOGIC IS AS LOGIC DOES!


THESE HEADLINES WERE ON DRUDGE Thursday night....


WHICH ONE DOESN'T FIT?
















Did you guess right?...


Answer will be at the end of this post...


------------------------------------------

I have been contemplating writing a book... If I do start it ..I don't think it will be on politics...or the economy or the risks we are facing...


And if I do it will take precedence over this blog so I will not spend hours and hours keeping up with things...May make me less stressed... May make me cheerier...May make it hard to even make a post a week... Cause I will be ignorant of the goings on all week.


If I do I want you all to help out then.


If you can follow as many conservative blogs as I can... If you can follow a few... Keep us all posted...


I will open what they call an open thread...Meaning that starting in February every other day you can make comments about anything YOU think is important for us all to know!


I will reprint the good ones so we can all see and the rest will still be in the comments section every time I open that OPEN THREAD day!


So for now thats what I will do... If I have the chance on other days I will help out...That and my painting career will have more time and also...WORKING to make a living...!


See you tomorrow!


--------------------------

The answer is.....


Henry Waxman leads the GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE....I.E. "LET'S TAX EVERY AMERICAN EVEN MORE FOR THEIR CARBON FOOTPRINTS AND TAX THE CORPORATIONS EVEN MORE HUMONGOUS PENALTIES SO WE CAN BRING THE AMERICAN ECONOMY TO ITS KNEES AND EQUAL TO THE REST OF THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY!!!" That way we can control all you wage slaves on earth equally without any back talk...because if your making a little money you might fight back!

GLOBALISM....Something everyone can be against ....except the GLOBALISTS running this darn charade!
Quote me!


"If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket would be elected swineherd every time, no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side."
____from one of my favorite Science fiction authors.... Orson Scott Card

No comments: