Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mr Talker Debuts!


First I must mention D-Day on this date in 1944..

when Allied Forces stormed the beaches of Normandy pictured here..

It touched off what was a herculean battle in this part of France. Just to think that over 2000 of our brave soldiers died on the first day makes my skin crawl when I think of what we have always fought for and how far this new administration is taking us away from all we have always enjoyed.


As hard as it is to imagine a battle such as that in such a peaceful looking place as this picture..so it is to imagine what is going on to this country today..
YES--Liberty -Freedom and the American way-that we have always took for granted is under attack now...right before our eyes.
Even the old line Soviets and Hugo Chavez joke about it. They think that Americans are now so soft and mezmerized by Obama that they have called us sheeple and going father left than they are!

How brave will we be to fight for it's survival now?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to me first home video.

I have been blogging here for some time now but now will occasionally give you a video feed of what I see as important or very relevant!

Hopefully this will have better impact.

Enjoy this first feed... the speech mentioned is Nobama's "historic"

-ahem- speech in Cairo I believe.. Egypt anyway!

I believe you must look at my post before this one to confirm my suspicions.

To understand more of the seriousness I take of this issue between the Israeli and Arab worlds when you read Mondays blog! The day is short..let's watch this now and have a nice weekend..


The news day is over.. now for me...I am headed for the mountains on this beautiful summer like day! The foothills of the Smokies are so serene and I have friends to visit. I will give you a link to one of them as soon as I return tomorrow!


Take care and God Bless!



RJF



Mr.Talker









No comments: